COVID-19 AttendENce dashboard
All confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to USD 234 will be posted to this page. Once the district learns of a COVID-19 incident, the following steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present
- Consult with Local Health Officers
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Contact trace within USD 234 to determine close contacts
- Immediately notify anyone determined to have had close contact
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity
- Advise of any required self-quarantine
- Follow any additional recommendations from SEKMCHD
Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 10 minutes starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
Exposure Fewer than 6 feet away for more than 10 minutes to an individual who has tested positive or has been exposed to a known positive case and is exhibiting COVID-like symptoms during their infectious period (two days prior to their test or first symptoms, until no longer showing symptoms or ten days after their positive test).
Non-Close Contact Outside of 6 feet for a brief period of time. A non-close contact would have no known exposure.
Below is a list of all confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to USD 234.
|week Ending||Building||number of students confirmed |
|number of students in quarantine||number of staff confirmed |
|number of staff in Quarantine|
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC: COVID-19 FAQ
- CDC: What you need to know about COVID-19
- CDC: What to do if you are sick
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Kansas State Department of Education
- Bourbon County Public Health
- Kansas State High School Activities Association